MX Player is one of the most popular media players available in the Play Store. MX Player is one of the highest rated and downloaded app and this proves the app’s worth in the app market. Today we will see how to download MX Player on your Android device.
Download MX Player APK for Android
Your Android OS prevents installation of 3rd party APK files on your phone. It means you cannot install app from any external source freely. To allow this, you need to grant permission for installation of 3rd party apps on your phone. Here is how you can do it.
- Open Settings on your android device. It can be accessed through the app page.
- Go to Security on the Settings list.
- Check allow installation from Unknown Sources present in the Security tab.
This will allow you to install any APK from external sources.
After this is done, Download APK File for MX Player. After download is complete, you can simply browse the APK file and install it right from the download location. Make sure that you allow the App Permissions. The installation will start automatically and after a minute, the app will be installed on your Android device. Now you can use the MX Player app on your phone.
In case the installation fails, try re-installing it or try downloading a new APK file for the same.
Download MX Player from Google Play
- Open Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Search for MX Player and open the official app home page.
- Download the app from the app page.
- Once download is complete, the app will automatically install.
- The App will ask for permissions. Make sure you accept all of them.
- The installation will take 1-2 minutes and then you will have MX Player on your smartphone.