MX Player is one of the most popular media players available in the Play Store. It is one of the highest rated and downloaded app and this proves the app’s worth in the app market. Today we will see how to download MX Player on your Android device.
There can be cases when you cannot install the app through Play Store. It can be due to various reasons. Either Play Store Services might be missing or maybe something else too. In case you can’t access the Play Store, don’t worry; we have an alternate way through which you can install MX Player on your Android device. The alternate route will need you to download the APK file first and then install it on your device. But before you do that, make sure you complete the following steps.
Download MX Player APK for Android
Your Android OS prevents installation of 3rd party APK files on your phone. It means you cannot install app from any external source freely. To allow this, you need to grant permission for installation of 3rd party apps on your phone. Here is how you can do it.
- Open Settings on your android device. It can be accessed through the app page.
- Go to Security on the Settings list.
- Check allow installation from Unknown Sources present in the Security tab.
This will allow you to install any app from external sources.
After this is done, Download APK File for MX Player. After download is complete, you can simply browse the APK file and install it right from the download location. Make sure that you allow the App Permissions. The installation will start automatically and after a minute, the app will be installed on your Android device. Now you can use the MX Player app on your phone.
In case the installation fails, try re-installing it or try downloading a new APK file for the same.
Download MX Player from Google Play
- Open Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Search for MX Player and open the official app home page.
- Download the app from the app page.
- Once download is complete, the app will automatically install.
- The App will ask for permissions. Make sure you accept all of them.
- The installation will take 1-2 minutes and then you will have MX Player on your smartphone.