We all love playing videos on our phone. But it becomes really annoying when our phone doesn’t support a particular format of video that we have just received from a friend or have transferred from PC. MX player is an app that is really very useful in this situation. MX player is an android app that lets you play video of any format in your phone without any hassle. It also supports subtitles and good resolution videos. MX player is one of the best video players that you should have in your android phone.
Changelogs of MX Player 1.0
MX player 1.0 is updated with many fixes which were required in its old version. Let’s check what are they-
- The company has fixed some crash issues in this new version of MX player.
- Fixed issues of some ANRs on x86 devices.
- For low screen brightness mode, it has got improved brightness scaling algorithm.
- In the earlier version, users were not able to reduce brightness to the lowest level. Now MX player has fixed this issue.
How to download MX player 1.0?
Want to Download MX player on your android phone? Follow these steps –
- Click the below-given link to start downloading.
- Locate the downloaded file in your device and open it.
- It will ask for installation permissions. Allow the app to install. After installation, you can use MX player 1.0 on your device easily.