MX Player is a video player for Android phones that has the special feature for supporting subtitles and hardware acceleration.
Features of MX Player 2.0.39
- MX Player uses an advanced hardware acceleration technique with the help of HW+ decoder to the videos, thus speeding up the application and helping to reduce data consumption.
- This app ensures that the video player runs at optimal speed. It is the first video player to include a multiple core decoding which has been proven to be 70% better and faster than a single core device.
- It provides the Zoom and Pan feature that allows users to zoom in and out of the video just through simple hand gestures like swiping across the screen or pinching. Users can decide whether they wish to have this feature or not, as the Zoom and Pan feature is optional.
- This app not only supports subtitle track but also allows to change the text size or alter between the next or the previous texts. Simple gestures like scrolling forward or backwards allow the user to move between the next or the previous text and zooming in and out can change the size of the text.
- The video player also comes with a special kid lock for every worried parent, that allows the parents to keep their kids from accessing other apps or making unsolicited calls from they are left with the phone to watch videos. The kid lock feature only allows the kid to watch the designated video without allowing them to use other apps.
How to download MX Player 2.0.39?
MX Player can be downloaded here from the below given button.