Most of the times, we use our Android smartphones to play music, watch movies, etc. in addition to basic functions like calling and messaging. Many times we find that most multimedia players for smartphones either don’t recognize certain file types or don’t play them properly. Sometimes, it is either only the video or the audio which is playing at a time, not the both together. Sometimes most of the video players crash while using for a long period of time. In order to overcome all these problems, MX Player is one of the best multimedia players of the market. In this article, we shall know more about the features of MX Player and the steps to download it.
Features of MX Player 2.0.7
Here is a list of a few features of MX Player which make it stand out from the rest of the multimedia players for the Android platform.
- Greater Compatibility- MX Player recognizes and plays all the video formats like MP4, MPEG, AVI, FLV and many more, so that you don’t delete any video file without watching it.
- Support for HD Videos- It can play HD Videos even of 1080p resolution with great ease.
- Easy User Interface- The user interface is very simple and you can find all the buttons that you usually use very easily.
- Zoom Features- MX Player allows you to zoom in and out through pinch gestures even in a running video.
- Subtitle Support- You can download subtitles for any English movies from the internet from the internet and view it while watching.
How to Download MX Player 2.0.7?
If you are willing to try out MX Player, all you need to do is to open the link & download the app and then follow the onscreen instructions for installation.