MX Player is one of the most popular and powerful video players with advanced features and hardware acceleration along with subtitle support. It performs better than most of the video players due to its advanced features.
There are actually no tips/tricks to play multi-language sound movies on Android. MX Player has a built-in feature which allows you to change audio track of the movie you are playing on your smartphone.
You just have to make sure that your film is dubbed in multiple language audios. Because if it does not have recorded in dual audio, you would not be able to play another language.
How To Change Language of Movies on MX Player?
You have to follow the steps mentioned below in order to change the language of movies on MX Player.
- First of all, you have to download any dual language movie on your phone or PC.
- Transfer it to your phone if you have downloaded on PC.
- Launch MX Player.
- When MX Player starts playing that movie, at the top side you would see a sound icon.
- Tap on that icon marked with an arrow, and you are going to see language track option there.
- Choose your preferred language from the MX player, and you have done. That movie would start playing in your selected language.