When you purchase MX Player Pro then you will be able to enjoy all of its pro and paid features that you weren’t able to enjoy with the free version. This also removes advertisements from the MX Player.
With MX Player Pro, you will enjoy all the amazing features that aren’t available in the free version and the most notable is that you can enjoy the videos without any advertisements.
MX Player Pro supports nearly every popular codec and video format AVI, DIVX, FLV, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, WEBM, WMV, XVID, and more and if you try to play any file with unsupported format then MX Player will ask you to install additional codec pack that will most likely fix the issue.
MX Player License verification fails (Fix)
However, while using MX Player Pro, License Verification may fail. This may be while you are using any restricted profile or kids mode. You may be unable to enjoy all of the paid features of MX Player.
This can be, however, fixed by the following method!
- Launch MX Player.
- Log in as the primary user and verify the license while being connected to the Internet.
- Check if a license is verified by going to Menu > Help > About screen.
- Whilst you are logged in as a primary user, open the user settings for the secondary user by going to System Settings > Users.
- Uncheck and check again MX Player Pro.
- Now switch to the secondary user.
- Now, Run MX Player Pro.
The issue will now most probably be fixed!