Many of you would be using MX Player on your android devices and I am sure you would all love the app. After all, it is one of the best video players available in the market.
Some of you might want to use the app in your PCs as well. While T=there is no official software release for PCs yet but you need not worry.
Today we will talk about how you can install MX Player on your PC. Here it is.
Download MX Player for PC using Bluestacks
You might have heard about Bluestacks. It is one of the best android emulators available today. For those who don’t know what it is, Bluestacks is an emulator which means it is an software that allows you to run android apps on your phone, be it WhatsApp or Spotify or any other android app.
Before you install the MX Player on your PC, it is mandatory to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks. Here are some of the steps.
- Download Bluestacks on your PC (Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10).
- File size is 415 MB, so make sure that you have sufficient data for the same.
- Once the download is finished, you can install the software on your PC by starting the setup. Double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Accept the necessary terms and conditions and the software will be installed in a few minutes.
Once BlueStacks is installed, you are ready to download MX Player for your PC. Follow the below mentioned steps.
- Download APK File from our website.
- Open Bluestacks and locate the APK file on your system.
- Click on the APK file and start the installation.
- Make sure you accept all app permissions.
It will take few minutes for the installation and then you will be ready to use MX Player right on your PC.